- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Whatsapp/SMS +65 85851533 with your Name, Contact Number, Date and Time of Collection, Items & Quantity.
How long in advance?
- For Normal Orders (standard flavour set), please order at least 2-3 week in advance
- For Customisation, please order at least 3-4 weeks in advance
- For Orders above $100, please order at least 1 month in advance
- Orders are catered to a first-come-first-served basis. We reserve the rights to reject any orders
- Last minute orders will be taken into consideration depending on availability. Whatsapp/Email us for further enquiries
- Orders are subjected to the availability of ingredients and quantity of order. Please allow for slight variation of cakes from stock photos as seen on website
- Self-Collection at Yishun MRT only
- Delivery services are available (provided by third party) with additional charges of $15-35 per trip to your preferred location depending on the total distance
- We only accept payment via iBanking and ATM funds transfer to POSB account Orders are deemed as confirmed when a full payment (within 48 hours) has been received and verified
As necessary raw materials are prepared as soon as order is confirmed, we only allow:
- 100% refund of money for same-day cancellation
- 30% of full amount will be forfeited for next-day cancellation
- 50% of the full amount will be forfeited for cancellation there-after
You may change the date of collection (subject to availability), however, please inform at least 3 days in advance before your initial collection date. Otherwise, all orders will be deemed as cancelled.
Return and Refund
- There will be NO refund for all cases and NO return for baked goods after goods are received
How long can the cakes last and what are the storage conditions?
- Mini Cakes (especially fruits) are best consumed within 2 days when kept in the refrigerator from the date of collection
- For other cakes (non-fruits), best consumed within 4 days when kept in the refrigerator
- Storage info: Best to store cakes in the fridge or air-conditioned area not exceeding 3 hours. Avoid direct sunlight or humid area. Put to room temperature 30mins to 1 hour before eating. Cake is best at room temperature.
Do we have other bakery items such as cupcakes or any other pastries?
- You may drop us an email at email@example.com to enquire and discuss with us for any orders on customisation of cupcakes or any other pastries
- However, we reserves all rights to accept or reject any orders or designs
Are the cakes Halal?
- They are not certified Halal but we do not use pork gelatin or alcohol
Any further questions, please contact us!